Jack loves to blow bubbles. He blows them so much that he usually gets the collar of his clothes wet.
Jack really enjoys his school, and the teachers really like him as well. Doesn't hurt that he's the only boy in a room full of girls. ;) His teachers have been nice enough to take some pictures for us of his day at school.
Wednesday, June 23
Since John had to close tonight, I took the kids up to have dinner with Lori on her birthday. She also opened her present from her parents.
Thursday, June 24
We got rain for the first time in a long time today, and it was roly poly city when I went out to get the mail. Probably half of them had already crawled away by the time I came back with the camera.
Friday, June 25
Mara had a splash day at school today, and she had a lot of fun. I was able to get a few quick pictures of her and her friends before I had to leave for work, but I missed out on the splashing fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment