ETA 7/12: We finally got our other award in (with my name on it too), so we took a couple pictures of us with our awards.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Award Winning Writer
I just found out that one of the documents I wrote for work won an "Award of Excellence." While I've been working here for almost 10 years now, we just recently started entering our documents for judging, and this is my first technical writing award with my name on it. I kind of won the first time we submitted anything last fall, but my name wasn't on the award because someone else updated the document after I wrote it. They're supposed to get that fixed, but that happened well before I went on maternity leave and haven't heard anything since, so I'm not holding my breath. :) I have the feeling that I would have won one for my own document if it had been entered in the correct category, but at least I have this one now.
ETA 7/12: We finally got our other award in (with my name on it too), so we took a couple pictures of us with our awards.
ETA 7/12: We finally got our other award in (with my name on it too), so we took a couple pictures of us with our awards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
AWESOME!!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment