Monday, June 7
Since I have to leave from my dad's house to take the kids to school, we have to get up that much earlier. Mara was so tired this morning that she covered herself with her blanket and fell asleep on the way to school.
Tuesday, June 8
Mara's making herself quite at home at Granddad's – just in time for us to head back home. We got our new air conditioner today, so I snapped this picture before we loaded up the cars (and cats) to go home.
Wednesday, June 9
When I picked Mara up from school yesterday, she had a rash covering her cheeks and arms. At first it looked like a sunburn, but it was all splotchy. It seemed a little worse today, so I called the doctor's nurse. As soon as I described it, she said it was fifth disease; however, by the time the rash appears, she is no longer contagious. At least it's not bothering her too much.
Thursday, June 10
I was a day late in taking Jack's three-month pictures, but I managed to get a few good ones. You can see the pictures posted here.
Friday, June 11
In addition to Jack's three-month pictures being late, we were behind getting our family picture taken as well. It's hard getting all four of us to look at the camera with a decent smile. This was the best one out of the group. :)
Saturday, June 12
Lani stayed the night last night, and the girls had fun playing with the Littlest Pet Shop and My Little Pony play sets on Mara's bed. Jack showed how much he has grown by showing an interest in holding his bottle already.
Sunday, June 13

No comments:
Post a Comment