Saturday, January 16, 2010

Second week of January

Monday, January 11


We're cleaning out a bunch of the storage rooms at work, and one of the first to go was my department's decor storage. I brought home a ton of seashells from there, and Mara helped me go through them. We're going to keep some of them ourselves, but most of them will go to Mara's school. The teachers are really looking forward to getting them.

Tuesday, January 12



I didn't know what to use for my picture today, so I asked Mara. She said it should be of Puck, and she promptly grabbed her camera and took a picture of him for me. Later, I remembered that I had taken a picture for today before I went to work. Ironically, it was of all four cats, who have quickly adjusted to their food bowls being moved. Guess Mara and I were on the same wavelength today. :)

Wednesday, January 13


Ground turkey and ground chicken were on sale this week, so we decided to pick up a couple of pounds of each to see how we like it.

Thursday, January 14



I have been long overdue for a haircut (I got my last one before our wedding anniversary), so I decided it was finally time to cut my hair before the the baby came.

Friday, January 15


We stopped by Kroger tonight, and they had smaller carts for kids to push around. Mara loved pushing her items around in the cart.

Saturday, January 16


We didn't have much scheduled for this weekend even though it is the beginning of John's vacation, so we decided to go to Mikey's hockey game in Grapevine. His team won, and Mara had a lot of fun playing with her cousins.

No comments: