Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's hard to believe it's already 2010. It's true that the years seem to pass by faster and faster as you get older.

While I still have to share the pictures from the last day of 2009, I have decided to keep going with Project 365 into the new year. It's been a neat way to document our lives, and it gives me a great reason to blog. Plus, we're going to have a lot of changes in our life this year, and I don't think it'll be too hard to find pictures for most days – especially once we have a baby in the house. :)

Thursday, December 31






My family came over to our house to ring in the new year. After the Stars won their game, we had a lot of fun playing Monopoly on the Wii. I also fixed candy cane cookies like my mom used to make for the celebration.

Friday, January 1


Mara made it past midnight...barely. Right before everyone started to gather up their things to go home, I realized that I hadn't seen Mara for a while. Come to find out, she was passed out on the floor in her room.

No comments: