I am now 34 weeks pregnant. At my appointment on Friday, my doctor pointed out that I'm only three weeks until "term," meaning that they won't stop labor at that point. I've been telling people at work that I only had 4-6 weeks left because I want to at least make it through February, but three weeks seems so much shorter than four.
My doctor's appointment went well. The baby had the hiccups, and I got to hear them when my doctor went to listen to the baby's heartbeat. I also got a surprise when my doctor told me she wants to do another ultrasound at my next visit on February 12. I didn't think we'd get to see our little boy again until he was here. Now, John needs to rearrange his work schedule a little to see if he can be there too.
Here are my 34-week pictures. A lot of the goodies from our shower as well as some of the diapers we've picked up from sales this past week are in the background. We're keeping that stuff out of the baby's room for now until we can get everything straightened up in there, and hopefully it won't be too long before we have everything ready. Actually, it can't be too long since we don't have that much longer until he's here. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment