Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wrapping up January

Here are our pictures from the last few days of January.

Thursday, January 29



This is what freezing fog looks like. Apparently, that's what you call fog when the temperatures are below freezing. :) After the ice we had yesterday, we woke up to freezing fog this morning. There wasn't too much visibility on the roads, and it was weird to see this wall of fog constantly in front of me as I drove in to work. I also got my hair cut today. The hairdresser put a few more layers in it than I've had, but I really like it. The picture is without any styling – I just let it air dry after getting it cut.

Friday, January 30


I really want to get our house more in order this year, and organization will be one of the keys things. We bought some cubes for Mara's room to help us organize her toys. Mara is thrilled with it, and it has helped us get some more of her toys out of the living room. The kitties even like to get into it. In fact, we liked this set so much that we went back to Target and got the one I originally wanted (one with eight cubes in it).

Saturday, January 31


Today was another beautiful Saturday, so Mara and I went to the park again. At the school, they have hopscotch markers painted on the concrete. Mara loves to jump from spot to spot while counting out the numbers. She'll even go backward (from 10 to 1).

No comments: