Thursday, January 1, 2009

Project 365

I haven't decided how I'm going to do this yet, but I've been reading up on Project 365 here, here, and here as well as several other places. It sounds like a neat idea, and I almost always have one of our cameras on me anyway. This project just means that I'll take only a few more pictures than usual, so be prepared (insert evil grin). :)

I'll probably post most, if not all, of my pictures here on my blog, but I think I'll also make digital scrapbook pages of all the pictures. Hopefully I'll be able to carry on this new project for the next 365 days.

So, to kick off the new year, here is Day 1 of Project 365:


Here we are sharing our first kiss of the new year right at midnight. This next year holds a lot of great possibilities for us, but we want to remember to remain thankful for what we already have.

And just for good measure, here is everyone else celebrating the new year. :)

No comments: