Thursday, January 8, 2009

Days 7 & 8

Wednesday, January 7


After dinner, Mara and I decided to run a few errands, and we ended up at Kohl's – one of Mara's favorite stores. The reason she likes it so much is because they have a different kind of cart that she can ride in. Plus, she can easily get in and out of it all by herself.

Thursday, January 8


I wasn't planning on this being the picture for today, but it's what I got when Mara refused to look at the camera when I was trying to take a picture. However, it is a picture to document since we have noticed that Mara's hair has slowly been darkening and is no longer the light blond it used to be. It has started getting darker much quicker than mine ever did, so I have the feeling it won't stay blond for too much longer.

No comments: