I went ahead and wrote this, but I decided to hold off on posting it until we knew one way or another. I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up prematurely. :)
I'm so tired of waiting to see if I'm pregnant or not. In some ways, I want to go ahead and test now to see if I'm pregnant. On the other hand, I'm going to try to wait until my next cycle is supposed to start next Wednesday (Aug. 20) so I don't waste a pregnancy test.
Obviously, round one was a bust since I didn't get pregnant last month. It actually works out in some ways because my estimate due date would have been only 10 days after Mara's 4th birthday, and I would prefer not to have birthdays so close together. If it works this time around, my estimated due date will be April 29. That's more doable for me.
I want to get pregnant again soon. Not only because I want to be pregnant again and have another child, but each month that goes by means that Mara is going to be that much older than her sibling. I'll take whatever I can get, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment