Saturday, June 14, 2008

I Created a Monster

As most of you know, I love to take pictures. It's rare when I don't have a camera nearby in case I need/want to take a picture. I already knew that Mara had that same love for taking pictures. She always wants to help me take pictures, and one of her favorite presents from this most recent birthday was a Fisher Price digital camera.

The other night, I wanted to take some pictures of John and me since our 10th anniversary is next week. Plus, Mara's school had also asked for a picture of John for something they were working on (for Father's Day, I assume).

However, Mara wanted to be in the pictures as well. In fact, she wanted to be the one taking the pictures. First, she insisted on dressing up for the pictures, and she put on the dress she wore for Robert's graduation the previous weekend. Then, she took over the remote we use to take our family pictures.

After we got some family shots, she wanted to sit on the barstool and take some pictures of herself. We did manage to wrangle the remote away from her for a little bit to get a couple of pictures of just the two of us.

Here are some pictures from our photo shoot. If you look closely, you can see the remote in Mara's hand in some of the pictures. :)





No comments: