Friday, June 20, 2008

10 years ago...

Ten years ago today, I married my best friend. It's hard to believe that it's been that long, but at the same time, the time has flown. Some much has happened to us over the years, but each things has only brought us closer together.

To celebrate our anniversary, my dad is picking Mara up from school today, and we're going to go stay in a hotel in west Plano. I'm looking forward to our little getaway; however, this will be the first time we've left Mara overnight. I know she'll be fine, though, as she's going to have a sleepover at Lani's. They were begging to have a sleepover last weekend, but we told them they would have to wait until this weekend. Those two little girls are going to have a lot of fun while we are enjoying our time together.

Happy 10th anniversary, John!

2 comments:

Myra said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary-even if it is late! Love you guys!