I know it's the week before Thanksgiving, but our week has been filled with very yummy foods.
Monday, November 12
Since it's colder now, I thought some good, old fashioned tomato soup sounded good for dinner. John doesn't like the way I make it (with milk and butter), so I just shared this goodness with Mara.
Tuesday, November 13
Jack loves cheese and was thrilled when we had more than enough left over from our pizza cones (that we got through a fundraiser at Jack's school).
Wednesday, November 14
John grilled some teriyaki chicken tonight, and I made my pineapple rice. It's been a while since we've had it, and Mara wanted seconds.
Thursday, November 15
Today was Parent Involvement Day at Mara's school. Her class divided into groups and created bridges. After school, we stopped by the book fair.
Friday, November 16
Chicken Express has quickly become one of our favorite places to eat.







No comments:
Post a Comment