Sunday, November 11, 2012

Going Shopping

Tuesday, November 6



Since we're taking our family pictures this weekend, I scheduled a haircut for today.

Wednesday, November 7




I love all of the colors that are out right now on the trees, and I get to pass by a beautiful set of trees on my way to work each day.

Thursday, November 8




I found a great local place to find OSU merchandise, so we went to Rally House tonight to use our coupon. The kids got to color pictures of Pistol Pete, and Jack found a hat that he wanted in his favorite color – orange.

Friday, November 9



Our church hosted its annual International Gift Market tonight. Jack liked trying out all of the musical instruments they had there – especially the drums.

Saturday, November 10

See today's pictures here.

Sunday, November 11


Today was the open house at John's school, so I took the kids to see him there. Mara insisted on playing with the Van De Graaff machine again.

No comments: