Monday, June 25
Brownie is our old kitty. She's going to be 11 in August, and she's getting pretty set in her ways. I'm starting to have to fight with her every night over who gets to use my pillow.
Tuesday, June 26
This year is Spaghetti Warehouse's 40th anniversary, and they were offering $6 spaghetti and meatballs tonight. Since we're running low on food at home and don't want to go shopping because of our trip next week, we decided to take advantage of their deal. I don't think the kids minded one bit.
Wednesday, June 27
The crepe myrtle in our front yard is in full bloom right now thanks to all of the rain we've received this month.
Thursday, June 28
We decided to rent a car for our road trip, and we went to pick it up tonight. We reserved a Chevy Impala, but they upgraded us to a Ford Escape because the car's inspection was about to expire. I'm looking forward to driving and riding in it.









No comments:
Post a Comment