Monday, April 30
I applied sunscreen to my back before going out to the lake Saturday, but either the wind blew it off before it reached my back or I just didn't get enough back there. As a result, I have a killer sunburn. I think you can tell by the picture that that part of my back isn't used to getting too much sun.
Tuesday, May 1
We decided to go out to eat tonight and run by the store, so we went to the original Cici's pizza to support the PTA for Mara's school.
Wednesday, May 2
Last year, Mara loved watching the Avatar: The Last Airbender series, but they weren't making any more shows for it. She was happy to find out that they're coming out with a continuation series call Legend of Korra, and so far she likes it almost as much as the original.
Thursday, May 3
Mara has been riding her scooter to school in the morning because it sure beats me having to drag her along. For some reason this morning, she was having a hard time getting her balance, so she was weaving all over the place. She ended up hitting the edge of the curb, causing her scooter to stop and her to fall face first to the pavement. Since we were beside the school, I took her into the nurse, who had her wash it off and gave her some ice. She looked pretty bad when she went to class since her face was all swollen, but it didn't seem too bad by the end of the day. She'll have a nice scrape for a few days now.








No comments:
Post a Comment