Friday, May 11, 2012

Bird Is the Word

Sunday, May 6


Jack has recently discovered super heroes, and he was thrilled when I picked up Superman and Batman shirts for him.

Monday, May 7




Jack broke out in a rash at school again today, so we took him to the after-hours pediatric clinic near us since it's the third time he's broken out in eight weeks. It was hives (again). Now, we need to get him into an allergist to see what he's allergic to. It's something outside since that's where he has been each time he has broken out.

Tuesday, May 8


I've been busily planning our summer road trip vacation, so I've been requesting travel guides for all of the states that we're going to visit. I have finally started receiving some of them.

Wednesday, May 9


Last weekend, we went on a hunt for new shorts for Mara. While we pretty much struck out on finding shorts that fit her, we did pick up several cute tops for her.

Thursday, May 10




Typically, I pick out Mara's clothes while John gets Jacks clothes in the morning. This morning, we both picked out Angry Birds shirts for the kids to wear today.

Friday, May 11






Since Robert is in town, we took the opportunity to gather everyone together and get some group shots after diner tonight. When you get this many people together, it's hard to get pictures with everyone looking and not goofing off. :)

No comments: