Sunday, April 15, 2012

Playing Around

Monday, April 9








Jack really likes the Scout dog he got in his Easter basket. He has a hard time putting it down – especially since it plays Itsy Bitsy Spider and Wheels on the Bus.

Tuesday, April 10



Mara has been enjoying her birthday and Easter gifts as well. Aunt Diannie gave her a Fijit Friend for her birthday, and she got a Fijit Friend Newbie in her Easter basket. It's neat that they can communicate with each other.

Wednesday, April 11


Jack loves Angry Birds and can't stop talking about the Angry Birds Space fruit snacks that we picked up.

Thursday, April 12







Jack really enjoys the cake eggs we made for Easter last weekend. He dug into a chocolate covered strawberry one after dinner tonight.

Friday, April 13


When in college, the athletic department ordered Domino's pizza before pretty much every football and basketball game. Needless to say, I was burned out on their pizza. I've had it here and there over the years, and it has gotten better. We ordered it for dinner tonight, and I have to say that I actually like it.

Saturday, April 14

See today's post here.

Sunday, April 15


Mara was selected to create an "All About Me" poster for school this weekend. She included pictures of all of us as well as the cats, her friends from her birthday party, SeaWorld, and the Girl Scout logo.

No comments: