Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Typical Week in January

Monday, January 9


My family talked me into finally watching a new series called Once Upon a Time, and I have to say that I'm hooked. I was able to catch up on all of the missed episodes thanks to them running most of the episodes on New Year's Day, and then I watched the most recent episode tonight.

Tuesday, January 10


I've been cutting out fish for the girls to decorate at our Girl Scout meeting this week. We'll use these fish to decorate our booth at Thinking Day next month.

Wednesday, January 11



Jack has discovered the joy of wearing our shoes and walking around in them.

Thursday, January 12


We love to try the samples at Sam's, and we made the Jack Daniel's chicken for dinner tonight. Mara loves it, and we'll definitely be getting it again.

No comments: