Sunday, January 8, 2012

It's Girl Scout Cookie Time!

Tuesday, January 3



Mara got the game Skylanders for Christmas, and it's one of her favorite presents. SHe plays it pretty much any chance she can get.

Wednesday, January 4


I'm the "cookie mom" for our troop this year, so I've been spending time getting everything ready for tomorrow night's meeting. I'm going to be handing out all of the preorder information, and then we can start taking preorders Friday.

Thursday, January 5



This year, the Girls Scouts have a new cookie flavor – Savannah Smiles. They are a lemon cookie covered in powdered sugar. One of the bakeries had these cookies a few years ago, and I'm glad they brought them back since I really liked them.

Friday, January 6



The cats are very interested in the butterflies and try to get to them every chance they can get.

Saturday, January 7



Mara and I attended a cookie rally today to kick off the cookie season. They got to decorate hats and shirts and even went out to sell cookies during it.

Sunday, January 8



Jack played outside while John finished installing our new garage door opener. He's big enough that he can climb up and go down the slide by himself; however, he prefers to go down feet first and on his stomach.

No comments: