Saturday, July 23, 2011

Good Mood Food

Monday, July 18


When we were at Toys R Us/Babies R Us a couple of weeks ago, we found a good compact stroller that was on clearance. While we have an umbrella stroller that we got when Mara was little, we liked the fact that this one was taller (so we wouldn't have to hunch over when pushing) and that it was a lighter color (the other one was black). John put it together tonight, and Jack seems to like it.

Tuesday, July 19


I really like the Princess Diaries movies, so I finally decided to read the books. Luckily, the library has them. I'm about three-fourths of the way through the series, and they are pretty good.

Wednesday, July 20



Today is the fourth anniversary of my mom's passing, so we to Olive Garden (one of her favorite places to eat) to celebrate her life. Jack was really interested in Granddad's spaghetti even though I gave him some of his own.

Thursday, July 21



Kohl's has several Clifford the Big Red Dog books right now, and I picked up most of them along with a stuffed dog for Jack. He kept giving the dog hugs and kisses and even sat and "read" a book to the dog.

Friday, July 22


Mara enjoyed her very first Baskin Robbins ice cream cone for dessert tonight. She got chocolate ice cream, of course!

Saturday, July 23



We stopped by Arby's for lunch today, and apparently Jack was really hungry. As soon as I set his roast beef sandwich in front of him, he picked it up and started feeding himself like a big boy.

No comments: