Sunday, February 21, 2010

Full term

As of today, I am officially full term with this pregnancy. I feel a little better now that we (ahem, John) made some headway on the baby's room. The house still has a long way to go before I'm happy with it, but I think I'm OK with the baby coming at any time now.

Thursday, February 18


John set the bassinet up in our room so the kitties could go ahead and start adjusting to it. Brownie doesn't pay much attention to it, but Pixie, Puck, and Doxy love to get in it. They'll even camp out in the bottom portion of the bassinet. If you look closely, you can see Doxy in the basket under Pixie.

Friday, February 19


John finished painting the baby's room today (minus some touching up that will need to be done). Now, we just need to get the crib put together and get things in the room.

Saturday, February 20




Mara attended another birthday party today at a bounce place. She used to not like these places too much, but she's fallen in love with these the past couple of weeks – especially the slides. Now, she wants to have her birthday party at one of those places, but we're still trying to decide.

Sunday, February 21







Mara helped John touch up the paint in the baby's room, and then he set up the crib, which the cats quickly made into their bed. In fact, they are very interested in the room in general. Mara wasn't done painting yet, so she finally painted a dolphin sculpture that we bought at the Target dollar spot a couple of months ago.

No comments: