Sunday, October 11, 2009

Not as planned...

This week definitely didn't go as planned, but that's OK. Sometimes that happens.

Monday, October 5


Mara helped me get the mail today, and had fun picking and blowing the dandelions.

Tuesday, October 6




The LEGO store has a free kids building project the first Tuesday of each month, so we took Mara to make a pumpkin tonight.

Wednesday, October 7


We bought Mara the Snow White Blu Ray disc since she's going to be Snow White for Halloween. She had a lot of fun watching the movie tonight.

Thursday, October 8


It looks like Mara loves this tie of year almost as much as I do. :) She wore her other pumpkin shirt to school today, and then she found her Christmas jingle bell and was wearing it around the house tonight.

Friday, October 9



We didn't really have plans for this weekend, but that changed when my dad started not feeling well, so we ended up taking him to the ER. Come to find out, he had pneumonia. Mara had fun playing with his cane and playing with the toys while we were waiting in the ER for him to be admitted to the hospital.

Saturday, October 10



Mara has been great with as much time that we've been spending in the hospital this weekend. My dad's going to be in here a few more days, and he's staying on the fourth floor, which is the same floor I was on after having Mara. Since they've expanded the hospital, it's also where the newborn nursery is, and it looks like most of postpartum is here as well. So, it's nice that Mara's getting a good feel for this specific floor of the hospital since it's probably where we'll be in March.

Sunday, October 11


I reached the 18-week mark today. It feels like I've grown quite a bit in the past two weeks, and looking at my last set of pictures, I guess I have. :) It's hard to believe how quickly this pregnancy is passing. And in two weeks, we'll hopefully know if we're having a boy or another little girl.

No comments: