A year ago today, I found out that I was suffering my first miscarriage. One year since my world changed and I was no longer innocent about the negative sides of pregnancy. I thought we would have another child by now or at least I would be pregnant again, but I guess it wasn't in God's plan.
We're spending the day together as a family. It wasn't really planned that way – it just happened. Mara's teachers rescheduled their class field trip to the Dallas Zoo to today. Since John was already off, I decided to take off as well and make it a family outing. I think it will be good for me and help me cope with the anniversary that is also today. Tomorrow will also be hard as it will be one year since I had my D&C. But I'll survive just like I have been doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment