Mara's vocabulary has exploded recently. She sounds so much more grown up, and sometimes we look at her and wonder if those words really came out of her mouth.
When trying to get her buckled in her car seat, she told us, "I'm not sitting in my seat correctly."
I think she was trying to tell me she had a headache when she said, "There's a temperature in my head."
She has also become very polite. When I carried her to the car one day, she told me, "Thank you so much for carrying me to the car, Mommy."
If she tells us that she loves us, we have to respond, "I love you too." We can't forget the "too;" otherwise, she corrects us.
She walked into her bathroom where we keep one of the litter boxes and said, "Doxy pooped-ed...YUCK!"
When we are in traffic, she's been known to say, "Go faster, peeps!" or "Move, peeps!"
We can tell her friend Logan has been an influence on her when we hear her work the word"cool" into her sentences.
No comments:
Post a Comment