Thursday, February 26, 2009

February Wrap Up

I know that we're not to the end of February just yet, but we're heading out early tomorrow morning to go to San Antonio again, and I figured I wouldn't have much of a chance to post this weekend. Yes, you read that right. San Antonio...again. Mara loves it down there, and we have season passes to SeaWorld. So, why not? Plus, we've been finding some really good deals on hotels too. :)

Now on to this week's pictures.

Monday, February 23


Tonight was spaghetti night (again), and Mara really got into eating her spaghetti as always. She insisted on putting the Parmesan cheese on all by herself.

Tuesday, February 24


Doxy is always very interested in Mara's baths. A lot of times, she actually gets up on the side of the tub and eventually falls in, like tonight. It's not too bad because it's usually only a leg that gets wet, but it doesn't help that Mara likes to splash her. But Doxy always comes back for more.

Wednesday, February 25


I decided that since Plano has so many parks, it would be a good idea for me to start getting out at lunch to go for a walk. I found one not too far away from my office that has a nice walking trail, and you can easily adjust where you go depending on how far you want to walk and how much time you have. There's a pond in the middle that has ducks and geese in it. Today was the second time I went there for a walk, and I think I'll keep going back until the weather gets too hot.

Thursday, February 26


Mara is resting up for a big weekend at SeaWorld. She always goes to sleep with at least on whale in her bed with her.

No comments: