My name is Mara Haley, and I am three years old. Thank you for the dollhouse, Legos, and stuffed monkey you gave me for Christmas last year. I have been a good girl most of the time and have been learning lots at school.
For Christmas this year, I would like the following items:
- Pink Nintendo DS
- Pink or purple DS case (because they're my favorite colors)
- SeaWorld Trainer Barbie
- Scooter
- Thomas the Tank Engine helmet
- Thomas & Friends Trackmaster sets
- Big Ariel doll with legs and a tail
- Pink Legos
- Ponyville roller coaster set
- Princess dress-up clothes
- Telescope
Hopefully next year I'll have a little brother or sister, and I'll help him or her write a letter to you too.
I'm going to leave cookies and milk out for you Christmas Eve. I'll even include carrots for your reindeer. Hope you have a safe trip!
Love,
Mara
Note from Mara's mommy & daddy: This is a list of what Mara wants for Christmas (with some revisions – she said she wanted "everything" and we chose to omit that). We have inside information from Santa that he may already be bringing her some of this stuff, so please don't use it for ideas without consulting with us first. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment