Friday, December 19, 2008

Blood Results

I got a call from my doctor a little after 7 last night, and she said that all of my blood work came back clean, which is what we were expecting. I asked her if it could have been my ovaries since I ovulated on the same side with both miscarriages, and she said it thankfully wasn't that because it would be that much harder to treat. She does want me to take baby aspirin just in case because it won't hurt anything.

So, that's good news because it means that both of my miscarriages were pretty much flukes. I would have been nice to have answers, but at the same time, it's good to know that there's nothing wrong with me. Now we just play the waiting game to see when we get pregnant. My doctor said that hopefully she'll get to see us soon, and that this next time, I'll get nice and big and have a full-term baby.

No comments: