Friday, October 10, 2008

Even More Mara-isms

I thought it was time I posted a few more Mara-isms.

To Mara, freckles are "sparkles."

The other night, we we asked her why we bought her a toy, and she replied, "Because I'm me."

We went to OKC to visit Clinton & Evelyn last weekend, and she got to play with their 8-month-old son, Gavin, along with their older son and daughter. At one point, Mara came up to me and said, "I want a baby." I told her that we would hopefully have a baby in our house one day. She then asked if we could take Gavin home with us. I laughed and told her she would have to ask Evelyn, so she did. :)

Apparently Mara has a pretend friend named Liliana. Not sure where she's ever heard that name before, but when we asked her who she is playing with, she responds, "Liliana."

No comments: