Friday, October 19, 2012

Signs of Fall

Monday, October 15


I recently bought some nail polish after seeing some different designs online. Today, I tried one to show my OSU spirit. The black isn't quite how I want it, but I'm still pretty happy with how my nails turned out.

Tuesday, October 16


We're doing a project with pumpkins at our Girl Scout meeting this week, so I went a local pumpkin patch to pick up some for us to use.

Wednesday, October 17


The moon was really pretty tonight. While it was only a crescent, you could still see the entirety of the moon.

Thursday, October 18


At our Girl Scout meeting tonight, we cut off the tops of pumpkins, scooped out some of the seeds, and added dirt. Now, we'll have to wait and see if they actually sprout.

Friday, October 19



Big Tex, who we just saw at the State Fair last Sunday, caught fire and burned today. They're going to rebuild him for next year, but it is kind of sad watching him go up in flames through pictures on the TV and Internet.

No comments: