Jack loves to watch Kung Fu Panda, and he has his own little Po Beanie Baby that he sleeps with and takes to school with him most days. This is a picture that he took of his KFP using Mara's camera.
Tuesday, October 9
Today was Mara's school picture day. Like last year, she wore the same outfit she wore the first day of school.
Wednesday, October 10
I bought some glow-in-the-dark nail polish in both orange and white, and Mara and I were playing around with it tonight.
Thursday, October 11
For Red Ribbon Week, kids were supposed to wear shirts to support a sports team. Mara wore her OSU jersey, but it was a classic Mara outfit when she paired with with a sparkly skirt.
Friday, October 12
We didn't take a picture tonight. Instead, we have a couple of movies of Jack singing.☺
Saturday, October 13
Jack attended a birthday party for three of his school friends. It was one of his first birthday parties for Jack, and the first one that I didn't attend. (I stayed home with Mara while John took him.)








No comments:
Post a Comment