Mara's been begging me to sign her up for Moshi Monsters (an online game), so I finally did that today.
Tuesday, September 4
We made shepherd's pie for dinner tonight. Well, it was shepherd's pie made with ground beef, and it had corn and cheese in it too. So, I guess you might call it more "cottage pie." No matter what you call it, it was a very yummy dinner.
Wednesday, September 5
Jack loves to wear his Perry the Platypus sunglasses – especially on his forehead.
Thursday, September 6
Tonight was our first Girl Scout meeting with our new Daisies. It was a little warm outside, but the troop had fun meeting the new girls.
Friday, September 7
We got our summer trip book back today. It's a really nice book – especially considering I got it for free and just had to pay $8 for shipping. It's a nice memento to have, and I definitely plan on doing it again after each of our big trips.
Saturday, September 8
See today's posts here and here.
Sunday, September 9
We're trying to fix up our lawn, so we spent a couple of hours outside today raking, shifting dirt, and planting seeds. Jack came out toward the end of our yard work to help us water.











No comments:
Post a Comment