Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bear in the Big Blue House

Monday, July 16



Twenty years ago today, I fell while walking on my way home from a baby-sitting job and broke my leg. I did such a good job of breaking it that I had three surgeries (on the outside of my leg, only one on the inside, which is why it looks so much better). I even still have eight screws and a plate still in my ankle. It's hard to believe that so much time has past.

Tuesday, July 17



Mara has been watching Disney XD, and as a result, she's been seeing a lot of commercials. She's been asking for the taco bowls, but we decided to use the taco salad shells we've been using for years. Mara loved the salad portion but not the shell, so we might have to figure out a way to make her a shell with just tortillas. I topped my salad with our homemade salsa, while Mara preferred taco sauce with tomatoes on the side.

Wednesday, July 18


Jack loves the Imaginext super heroes we got for him to play with during our road trip. He plays with them quite a bit.

Thursday, July 19



When we were at Mike & Myra's for swimming last weekend, Jack discovered a Bear in the Big Blue House towel, which lead to Lori giving him one of her stuffed Bears. He finally sat down to watch the TV show with Bear tonight.

Friday, July 20


Lori found some more Bear items tonight, and I couldn't help but get a picture of the two Bear lovers together.

Saturday, July 21





Mara went to a birthday party today for one of her friends at daycare. She had a lot of fun playing with the gymnastics equipment.

Sunday, July 22


Mara went ice skating with her friend Savanna this afternoon.

No comments: