Jack has become really attached to the dog we bought for him when he got his haircut last weekend. He drags it around with him everywhere he goes, and since he's still crawling, it's getting pretty dirty fast. I think it's quickly becoming the equivalent of Mara's Kitty.
Tuesday, August 2
Since Mara has been ice skating a few times with her daycare this summer, she finally wants to take lessons, so we went to the rink to sign her up. While we were there, Lori, Mikey, and Lani were participating in the public skate, so Mara went around the rink a few times with them.
Wednesday, August 3
I finally got my Nook Color when we were at the mall last weekend, and today was the first chance I really had to play around with it. I think I'm really going to like it.
Thursday, August 4
We had another pool party at our Girl Scout meeting tonight. We used this opportunity to teach the girls about water safety, and then they got to play on a big blowup octopus.
Friday, August 5
Jack has a fascination with cat and dog food. When at Diane's house, he loves to put the food in the dogs' water. We think he's trying to make gravy. :)
Saturday, August 6
Mara and Jack made pencil boxes at the Home Depot Kids Workshop this morning.
Sunday, August 7






















No comments:
Post a Comment