Thursday, August 18, 2011

The End of Summer

Monday, August 15


School started today where John works, and he had to work late getting computers ready for the next day. The kids and I joined him for a little bit before I had to head back home and put them to bed.

Tuesday, August 16


Jack loves to climb. He will stand up in his rocking chair and rock. He's learned the words "sit" and "down" thanks to his little daredevil streak, but it doesn't stop him from doing it.

Wednesday, August 17


I'm helping out with the Girl Scout recruiting night this year, so I have some yard signs that I need to update with the event information. Then, we'll put around the neighborhood if we can't put them up at the school.

Thursday, August 18






Mara attended a birthday party for her friend Savanna tonight. Several of her Girl Scout friends were there, and they had a blast playing in the pool. It was hard to get them out when the party was over.

No comments: