Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring is in the air

Monday, April 4



Diane decided to give the kids some cars that she had since she didn't really have a place for them in her new house. Tonight, I found that Mara and Jack had parked their cars under our entertainment center. I wonder if they'll remember where they put them tomorrow. :)

Tuesday, April 5


Jack didn't sleep much at school today, and we both ended up crashing fairly early tonight.

Wednesday, April 6


Mara loves the Plants vs. Zombies DS game she got for her birthday. Tonight, she and John played the two-player mode.

Thursday, April 7





The Daisy troop met at Cici's tonight to celebrate winning the costume contest at World Thinking Day back in February. The girls had fun eating and playing together, and Jack loved his pizza.

Friday, April 8



Jack was playing with his laptop and was holding the mouse just like he should. It's amazing how well Jack knows how to use a computer. I guess he's picked it up from watching us. We stayed out past Mara's bedtime, and she ended up passing out on the staircase. Her picture reminds me a lot of a picture my family took of me where I fell asleep on the fireplace hearth when I was about her age.

Saturday, April 9


Jack hasn't been feeling well (teething combined with a cold), so he really liked drinking 7-Up.

Sunday, April 10








We stopped by a patch of bluebonnets on the way to seeing Lori, Mikey & Lani singing in church. Jack did not like sitting in the flowers. He held up his arms and feet to keep them from touching the grass and flowers, just like he did when we tried putting him in the sandbox. At least I got some good pictures of Mara. I think we'll try again next week, but we'll bring along his rocking chair so he doesn't have to be down in the grass and flowers.

No comments: