Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy birthday, Daddy!

Monday, March 28


It's been a little over three years since I last served on a jury, and I got summoned to show up for jury duty again today. Just like last time, I was selected for a jury pool, and then I was chosen to serve on the jury. This was only a misdemeanor case (as opposed to sentencing for a felony last time), but it's still interesting to see how the process works. I get to go back tomorrow to render our verdict and possibly sentence the guy if we find him guilty.

Tuesday, March 29


We picked up our copy of Tangled that we pre-ordered at the Disney Store a couple of weeks ago, and of course Mara wanted to watch it tonight. She gathered up all of the Rapunzels that she got for her birthday to watch it with them. BTW, we found the guy not guilty earlier today.

Wednesday, March 30

See Wednesday's post here.

Thursday, March 31


We had Girl Scouts at the park by the school tonight, and the girls watered the flowers they planted at the last meeting.

Friday, April 1




Diane is still working on getting her house set up, and Jack really wants to help John assemble things. Jack even pulled out the wrench from his own toolbox to help his daddy,

Saturday, April 2














Today was a busy day. We started off doing the Home Depot Kids Workshop and making planters with our Girl Scout troop, and then we headed to Toys R Us for a Chuggington event. Jack really  liked playing with the trains. After lunch, we went to a local mall where Radio Disney was hosting an event where the kids got to make crowns and watch an episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Sunday, April 3




My dad's birthday is today, and all of the grandkids were there to celebrate with him except for Robert.

No comments: