Friday, July 23, 2010

One more month...

Until Mara starts kindergarten.

Monday, July 19





I picked up a stuffed Eeyore and Tigger for Jack tonight, and he was having a lot of fun playing with them. He especially loves chewing on them.

Tuesday, July 20


Today marked the third anniversary of my mom's death, and we spent the evening at my parents' house. I'm still sad that she didn't get to meet Jack, but I know that he has been a joy to all of us.

Wednesday, July 21


Mara's class made fruit salad today, and she signed up to bring grapes. She said the salad tasted really good.

Thursday, July 22


When Jack was taking his pre-bedtime nap, we caight him in this cute pose.

Friday, July 23


Mara starts kindergarten one month from today. That means she only has three or four more weeks at her current daycare with her teachers Ms. Dorothy (pictured here) and Ms. Debbie. Since John is supposed to be off the week before she starts school, we might pull her a week early to give her a little vacation. I can't believe the time is almost here!

No comments: