Not quite. At least not yet anyway. But I did get your attention, didn't I? :)
I was beginning to wonder if I was going to be giving John an unexpected anniversary gift this week, though. For some reason, my cycle was longer than usual this month. Add on to that the pregnancy dreams I kept having and the way my body was acting, and I was beginning to wonder if we might be expecting a February baby. I even went so far as to buy a package of pregnancy tests and was debating on when I should test to see if I was. I was trying to decide if I should test on our actual anniversary or the day we were going to be celebrating it, but I ended up not needing to use those tests. One of these days I'll use them – whenever it happens is all up to God.
I think I know where my weird pregnancy dreams came from, though. Our good friends told us last week that they are pregnant and expecting their third child in February. Both Evelyn and I want to be pregnant at the same time again, but I would prefer to wait a couple months before we started trying. See, I was pregnant with Mara when Evelyn got pregnant with Kyann. The two girls ended up being born only 5 months apart, and it would be great if our next kids were that close in age. Hopefully we'll both get our wish.
As far as our anniversary (observed), we had a good day. We changed our mind on the movie – instead of Pirates, we saw Shrek the Third. It was a good movie and a good day overall. John and I get to spend so little time just the two of us, so it was nice to enjoy the day together.
No comments:
Post a Comment