Monday, November 26
I finally broke down and upgraded my phone to a smartphone. Between work and volunteering for both Girl Scouts and Mara's school, I kept finding myself needing access to email or the Internet when I was out. Now, I just need to find a case to keep it safe.
Tuesday, November 27
I really wanted to watch a Christmas show with the kids tonight and was pleasantly surprised to find How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Shrek the Halls on TV tonight.
Wednesday, November 28
Since it's trying to be cold here, I thought potato soup sounded good for dinner tonight. We even made bread bowls out of french bread dough.
Thursday, November 29
Jack was being his silly little self before going to sleep. He kept wanting me to take pictures of him with my new phone.
Friday, November 30
The kids love playing Angry Birds, and both of them wore their new Angry Birds PJs to bed tonight.
Saturday, December 1
Tonight was my work's holiday party, so John and I dressed up, left the kids with my sister and dad, and went out to enjoy ourselves.
Sunday, December 2
Our elf, Fish, showed up for his annual visit today. He'll be here until Christmas Eve keeping an eye on the kids for Santa.













No comments:
Post a Comment