I took the afternoon off so I could go help out Mara's Valentine's party at school. They made thumbprint bookmarks and passed out their Valentine's.
I couldn't make it to Jack's party too, but I left the camera with his teachers. They captured some cute pictures of him decorating his cupcakes.
For dinner, we headed out to Red Robin where the kids could eat for $1. The neatest thing about the evening is that Jack started playing with another little girl while we were waiting to be seated, and come to find out, she's turning 2 on March 9 as well. Then, a set of twins started playing with Jack and the girl, and I found out they are going to be 2 toward the end of April. So, it ended up being a gathering of almost 2-year-olds in the waiting area of Red Robin.













No comments:
Post a Comment